Friday 9 September 2011

RUGBY WORLD CUP IS FINALLY HERE...AND GO THE ALL BLACKS!




I must admit I'm not a huge rugby fan, I've tried to watch the odd game on telly, I really have.  Over the year my boyfriend who is a crazy rugby fan tries his best to explain the game's rules to me.  I still don't understand fully all that rucking and mauling business.
But no matter what, New Zealand is hosting the 2011 rugby world cup, the biggest event it has ever hosted and you have to love the atmosphere that is washing over Auckland... and Go the ALL BLACKS.!!!!



Downtown Auckland

It was chaos downtown but a great turnout for Auckland and everyone I saw was happy - even if we didn't get anywhere near getting into the wharf or Party Central areas.  My boyfriend decided to head back to Bastion Point for the firework as it was impossible to see it in town.  Definitely the highlight of my day.!!!




Bastion Point, Auckland

and ….GO THE ALL BLACKS! 

killerbees


No comments:

Post a Comment